Many different choices are accessible once it involves removing hair, like waxing, threading, and plucking, the however optical device is one of all the most recent approaches that gives long-lived and hassle-free results. Laser Hair Removal could be a promising technique that removes unwanted hair and provides hair-free sleek skin. Hence, it’s essential to grasp many concerning items to contemplate to ensure that Laser treatment offers the most effective and safest results.
Lasers harm the basis of the hair. Because the root absorbs the laser, it transforms into heat, destroys the follicle, and more, the hair stops growing. The doctor also checks for patient health history to ensure that there aren’t any contraindications with the treatment. This helps to treat a large variety of hair roots, and unique heating systems harm the target follicle and don’t cause any damage to the encompassing skin. The Soprano ICE SHR methodology is established safe for all skin types because it doesn’t expose the skin to one high pulse.
Before beginning the Laser hair treatment, there some things that everyone should understand.
Things to try to do before optical device hair reduction:
● The area to be treated should be clean-shaven to eliminate all visible external hair from the site. This helps the laser to focus on the dark pigment area within the hair follicles and reduces sunburns.
● Protect the skin from direct sun exposure for 2-3 weeks before treatment.
● Do not apply any tanning merchandise on the skin 1-2 weeks before the treatment.
● Avoid chemical peels and different optical device treatments between the laser treatment session and after a pair of weeks of treatment.
● Stop applying night creams, AHA, BHA, and different creams for seven days before the treatment.
● Stop waxing, plucking, epilating, and tweezing for three weeks before treatment.
● If anyone is littered with cold sores, the patient is suggested to require anti-viral medications before the treatment. The patient with active cold sores won’t be treated.
● Do not perform any physical activities that increase vital signs two hours before the optical device treatment.
● If one has undergone anti-wrinkle injections and dermal filler treatment, one ought to look forward to a minimum of 2-3 weeks to travel for laser hair reduction treatment.
During the treatment:
● The area to be treated is spotless and clean-shaven. Depends on the patient’s skin, place, and hair kind, the sort of laser frequency used for the treatment is decided.
● Numbing cream is applied to the place, and also, the laser device is slightly moved over the body’s area. The patient can feel slight discomfort, just like a band snap on the skin. To manage it, a cooling gel is additionally applied throughout treatment.
● The patient should additionally wear protecting eyewear to shield the eyes from laser device harm.
● Ice is applied when treatment. This helps to manage redness and pain related to this optical device treatment.
● After the treatment, the patient might experience redness, bumps, and swelling within the treated space for 2-3 days—the patients are given topical creams and succulent gel to manage these conditions.
● After 6-14 days post-treatment, the hair starts to fall out and shed from the skin.
● After one session, one will see a half-reduction in hair growth, and multiple sessions are counseled to realize the most effective results.
● Do not expose the treated space to the sun for seven days post-treatment. Apply board spectrum emollient to shield the skin from sun harm.
● If blister formation takes place, don’t puncture them, and apply antibiotic till recovered.
● Exfoliate the treated space to reduce the chance of hair.
● Improper post-treatment care, together with sun exposure or excessive heat, will increase the probabilities of pigmentation, scarring, and skin texture changes.
One should even have realistic expectations with the treatment, and with optical device treatment, one will get long-run hair reduction. But, it’s additionally necessary to keep in mind that no optical device claims 100% hair removal; like changes within the body, some hair can continuously try to grow back. Regrowth is plagued by secretion changes and different biological factors, which vary from person to person.
We hope that this article was helpful and we have made our point clear. So, if you are looking for the Best Laser Hair Removal in Jodhpur or Best Hair Transplant in Jodhpur, your search is over! We at Dr. Aggarwal’s clinic are available for all your queries in the context of hair transplant. You can visit our clinic in Jodhpur, and we are considered the best hair transplant and laser treatment clinic in Jodhpur, and we ensure the best and the most affordable service for our clients. We give exclusive attention to clients’ opinions apart from the extended range of hair treatments. For more information, do visit our website: https://draggarwalsclinic.com/. Make an appointment now! See you there!